Scripture of the month

And moreover, I say unto you, that salvation doth not come by the law alone; and were it not for the atonement, which, God himself shall make for the sins and iniquities of his people, that they must unavoidably perish, notwithstanding the law of Moses.

Mosiah 13:28

Thought of the Month

"Think of it! when his body was taken from the cross and hastily placed in a borrowed tomb, he, the sinless son of God, had already taken upon him not only the sins and temptations of every human soul who will repent, but all of our sickness and grief and pain of every kind. He suffered these afflictions as we suffer them, according to the flesh. He suffered them all. He did this to perfect his mercy and his ability to lift us above every earthly trial."

Howard W. Hunter
"He is Risen," Ensign, May 1988

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Andy's birthday





Andy turned 10 on Monday. I can't believe he's 10! Where has the time gone? We had a small family party for him on Sunday. He had a blast and got totally spoiled. He had two cakes. One was homemade with bugs and such on it (I won that one at the Relief Society service auction) and the other cake was store bought. He got movies, games, and toys. He's been building stuff in his bedroom with the legos he got. I don't dare to go in his room because I'm afraid of what he might be building!

No comments: