Felicia decided that she was to old to go trick or treating this year. So, she wanted to stay home and hand out candy instead. The only problem is is that we never get any kids because they have to go to the back of the house. So, Felicia dressed up as a scarecrow and put a pumpkin on her head (my Uncle Matt does that on Halloween and that's where we got the idea from). She sat outside by the front of the house for almost 3 hours while I took the boys and my niece out. We got so many trick or treaters. None of them realized that there was a person in that costume. Everytime someone put there hand in the bowl to get candy Felicia would grab it. She scared the crap out of some teenagers, made one scream like a little girl. It was great!
On a side note Andy and Nick were Thing 1 and Thing 2. Their costumes, I think, turned out very cute. They got tons of candy. I dressed up as an evil fairy, but I've got no pictures of my costume, it was pretty cool though.

Felicia as the scarecrow

My boys the things.

Felicia's original costume.
2 comments:
That is awesome!!! I am too claustrophobic to ever put a pumpkin on my head!!!
Way to go Felicia! So glad someone is carrying on the tradition! You look like a real scarecrow!
Post a Comment