Scripture of the month

And moreover, I say unto you, that salvation doth not come by the law alone; and were it not for the atonement, which, God himself shall make for the sins and iniquities of his people, that they must unavoidably perish, notwithstanding the law of Moses.

Mosiah 13:28

Thought of the Month

"Think of it! when his body was taken from the cross and hastily placed in a borrowed tomb, he, the sinless son of God, had already taken upon him not only the sins and temptations of every human soul who will repent, but all of our sickness and grief and pain of every kind. He suffered these afflictions as we suffer them, according to the flesh. He suffered them all. He did this to perfect his mercy and his ability to lift us above every earthly trial."

Howard W. Hunter
"He is Risen," Ensign, May 1988

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 23

So I'm really not doing so well on doing this everyday. It's been hard then I thought. Most of the time I've just been busy and I completly forgot to do this. So, I think I'm going to have to ammend my resolution and try to do this at least twice a week. I'll still number it, so that way I can see how many days I actually did do.
So, for todays grateful thought...I'm so grateful for parents who didn't kill me as a teenager. I know I wasn't perfect by any means. And, I know that I put my parents through some serious stuff. But, through it all they still loved me and tried to teach me as well as they could. And, they never ever gave up on me. That will come in handy trying to raise an emotional teenager who just threw a fit because she can't watch a movie. All because she started yelling at her brothers.

No comments: