Scripture of the month

And moreover, I say unto you, that salvation doth not come by the law alone; and were it not for the atonement, which, God himself shall make for the sins and iniquities of his people, that they must unavoidably perish, notwithstanding the law of Moses.

Mosiah 13:28

Thought of the Month

"Think of it! when his body was taken from the cross and hastily placed in a borrowed tomb, he, the sinless son of God, had already taken upon him not only the sins and temptations of every human soul who will repent, but all of our sickness and grief and pain of every kind. He suffered these afflictions as we suffer them, according to the flesh. He suffered them all. He did this to perfect his mercy and his ability to lift us above every earthly trial."

Howard W. Hunter
"He is Risen," Ensign, May 1988

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nick graduated

I can't believe that Nick graduated kindergarten today. My baby is going on to first grade! I don't think that I'm ready for this. First Felicia is going on to sixth grade, and now the reality that Nick is in first grade next year just set in. They grow up way to fast. The pictures are of Nick with his class during the program. And, there is one with him and his teacher Mrs. Hoffmann. She is the greatest teacher in the world.



No comments: