Saturday, June 19, 2010
16 yrs. and counting
Yesterday Neil and I celebrated our 16th anniversary. I was so glad that he was able to be home to celebrate it. We decided to stay at Little America Hotel and to do their bed and breakfast suite that they have. It was so beautiful, they had layed rose petals on the bed and it had a great view of the Salt Lake Valley (if you are daring enough, unlike me, to go stand on the balcony). We walked through Temple Square on our way to dinner at The Roof Resturant. That place is quite spendy, but the food is delicious. The breakfast at the hotel this morning was amazing, to say the least. There was a plate of fruit, a plate of muffins, a plate of bagels and locs (I hope I spelled that right). We also had homefried potatoes, eggs benedict, half a tomatoe. And, if that wasn't enough there was this huge fruit and yogurt parfait. The food was wonderful, and all my dieting and exercise is pretty much shot with just these two meals (but it was so worth it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment