My stake had their conference over the weekend and our stake challenge is "New Beginnings". One of the things the Stake Pres. talked about was being grateful. So I decided to start my year of being grateful. My goal is to list one thing that I am thankful for each day on my blog. So, hopefully, I can remember to do this everyday. I hope that those who read this will enjoy the normal and, sometimes, weird things that I am grateful for.
Here goes Day 1
I have to start this by being grateful for Neil. He is such a hard worker and I really take that for granted. He does some many things without complaint. He is always there for anyone who needs help fixing something. He is my rock and my life would be so flighty and out of control with out him there to keep my steady.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment