Sunday, February 3, 2013
Together Again
Yesterday my beloved Grandma Asmus passed away. She was finally able to be reunited with the love of her life and to see all the family who has gone before her. I cannot even imagine joy of that sweet reunion that took place. She will be sorely missed by all of us who are left down here, but what joy it will be when our time comes to be able to see her again. To see her young, beautiful (even though she was always beautiful) and to be able to see her moving about without the pain from the arthritis that plagued her for so long. She was such a great example of love, determination, and faith. And, I am so grateful that I was blessed to be one of her many grandchildren. Love you Forever Grandma
Together Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment