My 2013 had its shares of ups a downs for us. I truly hope that 2014 will have a lot more ups.
In January Neil turned the 4 O. He was such a snot and wouldn't let me throw him a party, but we had a fun time as a family.
February was the suckiest month of all 2013!!!! My beloved Grandma passed away on the 2nd. Needless to say Valentines day and my birthday were not to fun for me. I miss her so much :(
March was low key, thank heavens. Andy turned 14, and we had a small party for him.
Nothing of note happened in April.
Nick turned 11 in May.
In June Neil and I celebrated 19 years of marriage. I can't believe I've been married that long! It so doesn't feel like its been 19 years!
July was pretty uneventful for us which is unusual. I was very grateful for that.
Started back to school in August. Felicia started her junior year of high school. Andy is in 9th grade and last year of Jr. High. And Nick started 6th grade and his last year of elementary school. So, there will be lots of fun changes next school year!
Felicia turned 17 in September. I'm not old enough to have a 17 year old! She also went to homecoming! We also had the first birthday without Grandma McCurdy. She is so very missed and her not being here for her birthday was hard.
In October my dad turned 60! So, there was a small party for him which was fun.
November was bitter sweet. Not having my Mikey here for his birthday still gets to me even though its been two years. Thanksgiving was fun, ate lots as usual.
And then there was December. Christmas was good, but hard at the same time. We let some pink balloons go for Grandmas birthday on the 25th. That was great way to celebrate her and to start off Christmas.
As I stated before. I hope that I have more good to report on in 2014.






No comments:
Post a Comment