Scripture of the month

And moreover, I say unto you, that salvation doth not come by the law alone; and were it not for the atonement, which, God himself shall make for the sins and iniquities of his people, that they must unavoidably perish, notwithstanding the law of Moses.

Mosiah 13:28

Thought of the Month

"Think of it! when his body was taken from the cross and hastily placed in a borrowed tomb, he, the sinless son of God, had already taken upon him not only the sins and temptations of every human soul who will repent, but all of our sickness and grief and pain of every kind. He suffered these afflictions as we suffer them, according to the flesh. He suffered them all. He did this to perfect his mercy and his ability to lift us above every earthly trial."

Howard W. Hunter
"He is Risen," Ensign, May 1988

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Beware, Beware, Bewarry warry Bear

Watch out world... Andrew turned 15, yes 15 this Sunday!!! I cannot believe that he's 15!!! This means learners permits, then drivers license, earning his Eagle, and dating all within the next year. I am so not ready for this, I haven't come to terms with it with Felicia and now I have to deal with Andy also!! This will be such an exciting time in his life. He is turning into such a great young man and it'll be so neat to see the man that he will turn into!

No comments: