Beloved actor, Robin William, passed away Aug 11th 2014. Normally when actors/actresses pass away, I am like oh that's to bad and go on with my day. This one hit me a little harder then usual and that is due to a character that he played, Genie in "Aladdin". As may of you know my sweet brother, Mikey, was handicapped. He passed away two years ago and "Aladdin" was his favorite movie and his favorite character was Genie. All my mom or I would have to do is ask Mikey if he wanted to watch "Never had friend" and his face would light up. He would sit for hours and watch it over and over again. Every time Genie would start singing "Never had a friend like me" Mikey would start to laugh. I would have loved to meet Mr. Williams and tell him how much that character meant to us. Now, that is not possible...So, thank you Mr. Williams for giving my brother so much joy when his life was full of so much pain and suffering. I only wish that you could have found the same joy in your own life. You will truly be missed.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment