


We went to Escalante and Bryce Canyon for the weekend. The drive to Escalante was fun. Everything went well until we hit part of Dixie National Forest. I've never seen so many deer, elk, and antelope in my life. We kept having to stop so we wouldn't get hit as all these animals crossed the road. Then we had to drive in Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument. I never understood the Grand Staircase part until Friday. There were times that we were driving along the ridge line of the mountains with sharp drops on both sides of the road. I HATE heights, so this drive was not fun for me. The kids loved it though. Than the road twists and turns, goes up and down. It was like riding a crazy rollercoaster at Lagoon. Bryce Canyon was beautiful!! I've never been there so it was a treat. The wind was blowing pretty bad. There were a few times I thought that Nick might get blown over a cliff. It was good time for all of us. I hope you enjoy the few pictues of Bryce.






No comments:
Post a Comment