And moreover, I say unto you, that salvation doth not come by the law alone; and were it not for the atonement, which, God himself shall make for the sins and iniquities of his people, that they must unavoidably perish, notwithstanding the law of Moses.
Mosiah 13:28
Thought of the Month
"Think of it! when his body was taken from the cross and hastily placed in a borrowed tomb, he, the sinless son of God, had already taken upon him not only the sins and temptations of every human soul who will repent, but all of our sickness and grief and pain of every kind. He suffered these afflictions as we suffer them, according to the flesh. He suffered them all. He did this to perfect his mercy and his ability to lift us above every earthly trial."
Just a quick Happy Birthday to those of us lucky enough to be born in February. Happy Birthday to me on February 24 Happy Birthday to Bobbette (Neil's sister) on February 26.
Ok, I keep getting asked how Neil and I met. So, instead of telling the story over and over again I'll post it here. We met on I-15 going to see "Far and away". That is what happens when your date gets injured during football practice. So, then you are the only person in the car without a date. And, the driver of the car recognizes the Ford Mustang flying down the freeway as we are getting on. The driver than rolls down his window, motions to the driver of the Mustang to roll down his window. Yells out that there is (and I quote) "a chick in here without a date to the movie. Do you want to go with her?" The Mustang driver says yes and screams off to meet us at Valley Fair Mall. When we get there like 10 minutes later, leaning on the back of the Mustang is a guy wearing his Army uniform. I knew I had just seen the man I was going to marry. I was right, I did marry him. We've been together a total of 20 years all because I didn't have a date!
2 comments:
I hope you get to celebrate all month! Have a happy birthday!
I hope your B-day is great!! Call me anytime!! I miss you tunz!!
Post a Comment