The cruise was so great. Saw San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, and St. Maarten. If I had to pick a favorite island it would be St. Maarten because it's Dutch. All the streets, stores, everything was in Dutch.
Some of the funny things that happened on the cruise was...I thought the driveways in St. Thomas would be hard to shovel in the winter because of how steep they are. And, I gave Neil a black eye!
The coolest thing that happened was..Deep sea fishing in St. Maarten. I actually caught a 250 lb. Marlin! Neil wasn't left out of catching fish, he caught a Dolphin Fish (Mahi Mahi).
The food was out of this world and I gained 10 lbs.!
Our cabin was small, but comfortable. And, every night after dinner we had an animal on our bed to great us.
I'll post pictures of our cruise later.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment