So some may not see the miracle in this, but I see them everywhere. Neil received a call from our wards first counselor in the bishopric this afternoon. It was regarding helping some people to move a few tables and chairs back into the gym (and by few I mean 7 tables and 50 chairs). Of course Neil has a class tonight so it falls to me to help.
So, at 7pm Andy and I head over to help and unbeknownst to us the Spanish branch is in the gym setting up for their ward Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night. I go let them know what's going on and they are so understanding about the whole thing. Andy, I and the two people who were delivering the stuff back start to move everything back in and the next thing we know there are about 3 members from the branch helping us with the tables and chairs and more inside rearranging their stuff so we can get around. I'm so grateful for their sweet act of service. Without their help it would've taken us a bit longer to get everything unloaded. Just little miracles were everywhere in our ward house tonight.
Mosiah 2:17
And behold I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
Day 19...post on miracles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment