Scripture of the month

And moreover, I say unto you, that salvation doth not come by the law alone; and were it not for the atonement, which, God himself shall make for the sins and iniquities of his people, that they must unavoidably perish, notwithstanding the law of Moses.

Mosiah 13:28

Thought of the Month

"Think of it! when his body was taken from the cross and hastily placed in a borrowed tomb, he, the sinless son of God, had already taken upon him not only the sins and temptations of every human soul who will repent, but all of our sickness and grief and pain of every kind. He suffered these afflictions as we suffer them, according to the flesh. He suffered them all. He did this to perfect his mercy and his ability to lift us above every earthly trial."

Howard W. Hunter
"He is Risen," Ensign, May 1988

Monday, November 23, 2015

On to 22

What day wonderful Sunday! There were beautiful talks in Sacrament from the Primary Presidency and a great Sunday School lesson. But, the icing on the cake was YM/YW. We combined to practice a song for our wards Christmas program. As we're getting ready to start three boys come walking in (those who work with me will know the boys I'm referring to). To see them there, watch them take everything in (since this was their first time ever in church), I was in awe. I left church with a full heart and in tears with gratitude to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to witness this small and simple miracle.
I am so grateful that I am a Mormon. "I know it, I live it, I LOVE IT!"

No comments: