Scripture of the month

And moreover, I say unto you, that salvation doth not come by the law alone; and were it not for the atonement, which, God himself shall make for the sins and iniquities of his people, that they must unavoidably perish, notwithstanding the law of Moses.

Mosiah 13:28

Thought of the Month

"Think of it! when his body was taken from the cross and hastily placed in a borrowed tomb, he, the sinless son of God, had already taken upon him not only the sins and temptations of every human soul who will repent, but all of our sickness and grief and pain of every kind. He suffered these afflictions as we suffer them, according to the flesh. He suffered them all. He did this to perfect his mercy and his ability to lift us above every earthly trial."

Howard W. Hunter
"He is Risen," Ensign, May 1988

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I bought "Breaking Dawn" today, and I just finished it. I know that I'm no book critic, but if you're a "Twilight" fan hang on for the ride. This book, for me at least, is a great roller coaster ride. I was hoping that Stephanie Meyers would take the story in a different direction. But, I totally loved this book. I'm not going to give anything away. So, if you want to know what happens you'll have to read this book. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I can hardly wait for my friend to finish her copy so I can read it!!