Our mens gymnastics team last night was great. Some of the things that they did on the bar and on the pommel(I think this is how it's spelled) horse were so cool. They gave China a run for their money for a while. But, we ended up getting a Bronze. Which is totally great considering nobody thought that they would even get a medal. Also, Michael Phelps got another gold last night in the mens 200 meter free-style. He's got 5 more to go for the record. Peter Vanderkaay took the bronze medal in that event also. And, a big congrats to the rest of Team USA for the other medals that were won yesterday and today.
GO TEAM USA!!!!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Cool Blog! I love the medal count and the updates. How cool. I hope work is going well. CoriAnn is at girls camp this week. It is so strange. :)
Post a Comment