Scripture of the month

And moreover, I say unto you, that salvation doth not come by the law alone; and were it not for the atonement, which, God himself shall make for the sins and iniquities of his people, that they must unavoidably perish, notwithstanding the law of Moses.

Mosiah 13:28

Thought of the Month

"Think of it! when his body was taken from the cross and hastily placed in a borrowed tomb, he, the sinless son of God, had already taken upon him not only the sins and temptations of every human soul who will repent, but all of our sickness and grief and pain of every kind. He suffered these afflictions as we suffer them, according to the flesh. He suffered them all. He did this to perfect his mercy and his ability to lift us above every earthly trial."

Howard W. Hunter
"He is Risen," Ensign, May 1988

Monday, September 1, 2008

I tag anyone who wants to do this...kids or no kids.

1. What does mom always say to you?
Andy: shut up and eat
Felicia: clean your room
Nicholas: put your clothes away

2. What makes mom happy?
Felicia: new shoes
Andy: when I’m not here
Nicholas: dance

3. What makes mom sad?
Felicia: when BYU loses
Andy: when I lose a piece of jewelry
Nicholas: not getting any hugs

4. How does mom make you laugh?"
Felicia: when I’m really nice to my brothers
Andy: when I’m a clown
Nicholas: when I pull faces

5. How old is mom?
Felicia: 32
Andy: 32
Nick: 32

6. How tall is mom?
Nick: 66 inches
Andy: bigger than Bigfoot
Felicia: 5 ft 8 in

7. What does mom like to do?
Nick: decorate stuff
Andy: play on the computer
Felicia: shop on e-bay

8. What is mom's job?
Nick: elementary school
Andy: being cuckoo
Felicia: being a Teachers Aide

9. What is mom's favorite food?
Andy: pizza
Nicholas: ice cream
Felicia: Chinese food

10. How do you know your mom loves you?
Nicholas: so so so much
Andy: celebrating my birthday
Felicia: when you take care of me

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is so cute. I might try and see what my kids say. It scares me a bit :)