Scripture of the month

And moreover, I say unto you, that salvation doth not come by the law alone; and were it not for the atonement, which, God himself shall make for the sins and iniquities of his people, that they must unavoidably perish, notwithstanding the law of Moses.

Mosiah 13:28

Thought of the Month

"Think of it! when his body was taken from the cross and hastily placed in a borrowed tomb, he, the sinless son of God, had already taken upon him not only the sins and temptations of every human soul who will repent, but all of our sickness and grief and pain of every kind. He suffered these afflictions as we suffer them, according to the flesh. He suffered them all. He did this to perfect his mercy and his ability to lift us above every earthly trial."

Howard W. Hunter
"He is Risen," Ensign, May 1988

Monday, September 8, 2008

A story

This is too funny.
Neil had to run to Home Depot to get some parts to fix a sink. So, I asked him to deliver an item that someone had bought off KSL.com from me. He had to go to 8000 so. and about 1600 east. Not to hard to find I'd say. Anyhow, he left about 4 pm with Andy on his motorcycle. At 6 pm he calls me and tells me he got lost. I ask him where he was at, and he tells me he's at Brighton Ski resort! How he went from going to 8000 so. up to Brighton I'll never know. He and Andy are sticking to their "lost" story. I think there is more there than meets the eye.

No comments: