Once upon a time!
Really why do you have to start out with that dumb starting?!
Just let me explain! Once upon a time there was a Beast and a Beauty that lived happily ever after. Not!
Wait just a minute, isn't it suppose to be the Beauty and the Beast?
Just shut up! Ok now can I tell my story? Once upon a time there was a Beast and a Beauty. The Beast was a nice person while Beauty was bad.
Wait isn't it supposed to be the other wary around?
SHHHH! So were was I? Ahhh! While Beauty was bad, Beast lived in a village where everything was going great. Where it was peace and quite until Beauty came. She scared all the people away.
The End.
That not how the story goes.
I said Shut up!!
Friday, December 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment