Once upon a time there were three little wrestlers, they lived with nobody. One of them is Randy Orton, the other one is The Rock, the last one is Jone Cena. One day they decided to live on their own. Randy Orton build his house out of hay, The Rock build his house out of sticks, and John Cena builded his house out of bricks and worked hard, before dawn they are safe. One morning a beast appeared he said, "Little wrestler, little wrestler let me in!" Randy Orton said, "If I do then I'll wrestle you!" The Beast said, "Then I'll huff and I'll blow your house in!" The Beast did and then Randy Orton ran to The Rock's house. He said, "There is a beast outside!" The rock, said, "No Worries!" The Beast came he said, "I'm not going to say it again so let me in! The little wrestlers said "No, No, No!" The Beast blowed their house in. The little wrestlers ran to John Cena's house they said, "There is a Beast outside!" John Cena said,"No worried!" The Beast cam he said, "I'm going to blow in your house!" He tried a dozen of times he didn't do it. The little wrestler were happy. The Beast climbed up the chimney and came in. The little wrestlers wrestled him and they won. The Beast ran away and never came back, so the little wrestlers lived happily ever after.
The End...Forever!
Friday, December 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment