Scripture of the month

And moreover, I say unto you, that salvation doth not come by the law alone; and were it not for the atonement, which, God himself shall make for the sins and iniquities of his people, that they must unavoidably perish, notwithstanding the law of Moses.

Mosiah 13:28

Thought of the Month

"Think of it! when his body was taken from the cross and hastily placed in a borrowed tomb, he, the sinless son of God, had already taken upon him not only the sins and temptations of every human soul who will repent, but all of our sickness and grief and pain of every kind. He suffered these afflictions as we suffer them, according to the flesh. He suffered them all. He did this to perfect his mercy and his ability to lift us above every earthly trial."

Howard W. Hunter
"He is Risen," Ensign, May 1988

Friday, December 4, 2015

The Once Upon a....STOP by Sieli

Once upon a time there lived a little girl here name was Little Red Ridding Hood.
"Really! What? That's not my name! It's the Joker."
"AHHHH! are you serious?"
'Yes (whispers) eww! I heard that!"
"Heard what?"
"Liar! no, anywho, wanna hear a joke?"
"No please no! awwk"
"So knock-knock?"
"Who's th-th-there?"
"The interrupting cow! The intru-moo"
"Ha, you didn't let, Moo!! Hahahahaha!"
"Thats not funny!"
"Sorry it's so so so funny."
"No it's not. hahahah" sigh
"Anywho, what's you name?"
"I'm your narrator."
"So? So!"
"I own you!"
Aww, humph. "You should be int eh interrupting once upon a-stop"
"Ooo, I want to be in that funny story!"
"You can."
"Huh! How?"
"By cleaning up, massaging my feet, and last but not least clean the dogs droppings."
"Huh? Why me"
"Do you want to go?"
"Yes!"
"Fine" (sheesh)
One hour later...."Ok! I'm don can I go now?"
"Yes, but one more thing. Massage my feet!"
"But, you don't have any feet."
"Oh yeah. Fine you're free to go"
"Yaa!!! So long narrator! "So long (whispers) Hahahah"
"What's so funny?"
"Oh----nothing, mmmmm Bye-hi Joker."
"NOOO!!"

The End


No comments: