Scripture of the month

And moreover, I say unto you, that salvation doth not come by the law alone; and were it not for the atonement, which, God himself shall make for the sins and iniquities of his people, that they must unavoidably perish, notwithstanding the law of Moses.

Mosiah 13:28

Thought of the Month

"Think of it! when his body was taken from the cross and hastily placed in a borrowed tomb, he, the sinless son of God, had already taken upon him not only the sins and temptations of every human soul who will repent, but all of our sickness and grief and pain of every kind. He suffered these afflictions as we suffer them, according to the flesh. He suffered them all. He did this to perfect his mercy and his ability to lift us above every earthly trial."

Howard W. Hunter
"He is Risen," Ensign, May 1988

Saturday, June 21, 2008

food storage

I just wanted to share this information with everyone. With gas prices so high I've been doing alot of shopping online. I found out that through ldscatalog.com you can order your basic food storage items. They have wheat, oats, rice, and beans. They also sell the dry pouches and the dry pouch sealer. There is no shipping if you are ordering in the US. Just click on the welfare services link in the bottom left corner and then click on home storage.

No comments: