Scripture of the month

And moreover, I say unto you, that salvation doth not come by the law alone; and were it not for the atonement, which, God himself shall make for the sins and iniquities of his people, that they must unavoidably perish, notwithstanding the law of Moses.

Mosiah 13:28

Thought of the Month

"Think of it! when his body was taken from the cross and hastily placed in a borrowed tomb, he, the sinless son of God, had already taken upon him not only the sins and temptations of every human soul who will repent, but all of our sickness and grief and pain of every kind. He suffered these afflictions as we suffer them, according to the flesh. He suffered them all. He did this to perfect his mercy and his ability to lift us above every earthly trial."

Howard W. Hunter
"He is Risen," Ensign, May 1988

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My anniversary

This is just a little post to celebrate my anniversary. It has been 14 yrs. and I can't believe how fast it has gone by. Neil and I have been through some rough patches, but here we are 14 yrs. later. I hope that the next 14 yrs. will be as good as the previous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I still remember your wedding...

Julie said...

Congratulations! What a milestone. We're just right behind you. Does it really seem like it can be that long?