Yesterday was a sad, but happy day in our house. Our dog Maggie was able to find a new home that will better suit her. Felicia was in tears when Maggie left. Which made me cry. The good thing is she is going to home up in Ogden with a much bigger yard, and is on a less busy street. So, she can run around and be a happy dog. I just hope that she will be taken care of.
As a side note, Neil left for New Mexico this morning. He is going on a motorcycle ride with a group of friends down there. Please say a prayer for his saftey. I'm really worried about this ride, so all the prayers he can get will help. I'll keep my blog updated on where he is at and how he is.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment