Scripture of the month

And moreover, I say unto you, that salvation doth not come by the law alone; and were it not for the atonement, which, God himself shall make for the sins and iniquities of his people, that they must unavoidably perish, notwithstanding the law of Moses.

Mosiah 13:28

Thought of the Month

"Think of it! when his body was taken from the cross and hastily placed in a borrowed tomb, he, the sinless son of God, had already taken upon him not only the sins and temptations of every human soul who will repent, but all of our sickness and grief and pain of every kind. He suffered these afflictions as we suffer them, according to the flesh. He suffered them all. He did this to perfect his mercy and his ability to lift us above every earthly trial."

Howard W. Hunter
"He is Risen," Ensign, May 1988

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my first

I got this e-mail from my Aunt and I figured that I would post it on my blog instead of e-mailing everyone with it.



1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Neil
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes, I have to live with him
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Never had any.
4. What was your FIRST job? babysitting
5. What was your FIRST car? An old Ford station wagon that was red with a green hatchback.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? My cell phone company
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Neil-he has a real bad cold
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? I honestly can’t remember
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? California
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with him/her? Her name was Janet and I haven’t seen her since Elementary School.
11. What will be your FIRST thought when you wake up tomorrow morning? Gotta get the kids ready for school
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Grandma Asmus (does being there as a baby because my mom was in the hospital count?)!
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Neil
4. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I think it was Aunt Liz’s. I’ve got pictures of me and my cousin Stephanie wearing the same dress.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Got off the couch (I slept there last night because Neil was so sick that he was keeping me awake).
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Garth Brooks (Neil proposed to me there!)
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? Ears pierced when I was about 8.
18. Who was your FIRST kiss from? It was a boy from my ward in Layton named Jared.
19. Who was your FIRST boss? His last name was Trujillo (when I worked at Wendy’s)
20. When was your FIRST detention? I got detention once when I skipped Seminary in High School.
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Utah
22. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart? Never had a broken heart
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Never had a roommate
24. Who will be the FIRST to repost this? Couldn’t tell ya.

No comments: