Thursday, November 6, 2008
Utah vs. TCU
Okay, to all my fellow BYU fans out there I'm sorry, but I'm a traitor. Neil won tickets to the Utah-TCU game tonight. So, I went with him. We had seats in the VIP section. Totally enclosed with all the food and drinks that you want. Even though it was Utah, I've never had so much fun. The game was so good, and I found myself cheering for Utah (the enemy)!!! It was a very close game. Utah was behind 4 pts. the whole game, until there was about 5 mins. left in the 4th quarter. They somehow rallied together to finally score a TD to lead TCU 13-10. Then they held TCU for the rest of the game. So, yes tonight I was a traitor to my team. But, I'll cheer so loud for BYU when they play Utah in two weeks. BYU needs to win the rest of their games to (hopefully) get a BCS bowl bid. I know they'll walk all over San Diego this Saturday. But, they have Air Force and then Utah. Those two games should be really good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment