Saturday, July 12, 2008
My husband is strange
Neil got home from work last night around midnight. He had decided to go to Wendy's for a quick snack. When he got home he told me that he will never go there again because they laughed at him. I asked him why, and he told me the story. He went there on his motorcycle and ordered 4 hamburgers. Not a big deal. He can carry the bag home a block on his bike real easy. Then he showed me the Frosty rootbeer float that he also bought. He said that every employee that worked there was at the drivethrough window laughing hysterically at him. They were wondering how in heavens name he was going to get that shake home. I don't know how he got it home, and he won't tell me. All I know is that Neil is a very strange person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment