Wednesday, July 30, 2008
the kids are going back to school
The kids start school this Friday!!!!! I'm so glad. They were getting so bored. I'm excited too because that means I'll start work soon. Sorry about the Hallelujah chorus. My mom would play it when Stephen and I went back to school, so I put it on here as a tribute to her. I hope the Diane will forgive me for doing it. As a side note, Doris and Chris are doing ok. Doris is still in the hospital in the same condition. Chris is healing up really well. I can't believe how much better he has gotten. Doris threw a temper tantrum yesterday and pulled her breathing mask off. It took 4 people to restain her and to put her mask back on. She was doing better when Neil and I saw her today. She wants to go home so bad. Neil said that her doing that was a good thing because it is a sign of strength. And, it'll help her emotionally heal quicker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I love the hallelujah chorus effect! I'm sure your mom is getting a kick out of it! And by the way, Sarah was singing along!
I love the music too! What a great tribute to your amazing mom. I can hardly believe the kids are back to school already. My kids better get ready- only a few more weeks. love ya!
Post a Comment